UEE Mission at Directorate of Education, Delhi has published the public Notice for the appointment of TGTs on Contract Basis. The Text Matter of which is given as under.
For more detail visit Directorate of Education, Delhi Website : www. edudel.nic.in
OFFICE OF THE U.E.E. MISSION
1st Floor, near Estate Branch, Department of Education
District North, Lucknow Road, Delhi-110054, E-mail : email@example.com
No. F.DE.(29)/UEEM/Access/TGT/2013-14 Date:
Sub: Engagement of Subject Specific Teachers (TGTs) on contract basis under SSA, in schools of Directorate of Education, Delhi
1. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) are proposed to be engaged by the Directorate of Education GNCT of Delhi under the scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). Subject wise tentative vacancies in each district are enclosed herewith. The vacancies are subject to variation.
2. These teachers are proposed to be engaged purely on contract basis till 31-03-2014
3. The Consolidated salary @ of Rs. 17500/- per month will be paid to these teachers. No extra allowance will be admissible.
4. Candidate with Graduation in the specific subject with B.Ed. can apply.
5. As per Delhi Gazette Notification dated 07-10-2011, only those who are qualified in Elementary Stage in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment of teachers for class VI-VIII in the schools of Delhi.
6. TGT ( English/Maths/Social Science/Natural Science) : Main subject for TGT (Natural Science/Physical Science) shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany and Zoology. For TGT (Social Science) main subjects are History/Political Science/Economics/Business Studies/Sociology/Geography/Psychology. Candidates with Graduation i two school subjects of which at least one out of the four Namely (i) English (ii) Mathematics (iii) Natural Science/Physical Science and (iv) Social Science should have been at the elective level. Candidates with B.Ed. and Working knowledge of Hindi can apply for TGT.
7. TGT (MIL-Hindi/Sanskrit/Punjabi/Urdu): BA (Hon.) in one of the Modern Language (MIL) concerned Or B.A with MIL concerned as one of the elective subject with one additional language or one school subject at degree level Or Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned Or Sahitya Rattan of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag (For Hindi Teachers only) with English in Matriculation B.Ed./Sr Anglo Vernacular Certificate. Knowledge of Hindi essential.
8. (Amended Rules for Urdu) : Candidates who possess qualification equivalent to secondary (10th ), Sr. Secondary (12th) or equivalent from recognized/approved Madarsas and for admitting to B.A. degree and after that higher courses like B.Ed. from recognized institution by UGC are eligible to apply.
Elective may be read as under : “The candidate should have studied the subject concerned as mentioned above in all parts/years of Graduation. The elective word may also include subject as practiced in different Universities.”
9. Recruitment Rules in detail in respect of all posts are available on the website of Directorate of Education – www.edudel.nic.in. Those who fulfill educational qualification, as specified in Recruitment Rules (RRs) shall only apply.
10. Age :-
1. 30 years for male candidates and 40 years for female candidates as on 01.07.2013
2. Age relaxable for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates admissible.
3. Age relaxable for 3 years in case of OBC candidates admissible.
4. Age relaxable for candidates with disabilities-10 years (General) 15 years in the case SC/ST (PH) and 13 years in case of OBC (PH)
11. The certificate of SC/OBC should be issued by authority of GNCT of Delhi
12. The teachers would be engaged on the basis of merit in academic performance of the applicatin at different level (X, XII or equivalent, Graduation and B.Ed.)
13. The teachers will be engaged only till the time of the posts are filled on regular basis or 31-03-2014 whichever is earlier.
14. Reservation will be provided as applicable under rules in the Directorate of Education.
15. Teachers employed on contract basis can be deployed in any school within the District in which he/she applies. Candidates (who were engaged as guest teachers in DoE schools are also eligible for applying under this notice, if they so desire.
16. Willing candidates may apply online on our website www.edudel.nic.in latest by 22.07.2013 in anyone of the disctict of their choice.
The applicant shall fill up his or her name as recorded in certificate of Secondary/Sr. Secondary Board Examination, failing which application shall be summarily rejected.
The application shall be submitted online till 22.07.2013 by 5.00 pm. The result will be displayed on website on 25.07.2013.
The module for on-line application will be operational by 15.07.2013 by 5.00 pm.
State Project Director (SSA)